1) Alzheimer’s Family Services Center- provides presentations on memory loss- for patients as well as caregivers, professional or families- Cynthia Howe – 714-593-9630
2) Council on Aging-& program info on Rogers Senior Center activities and more topics! Candace Bartsch – 714-962-7030
3) HB Marketing & Visitor’s Bureau, power point presentation: “tourism Works for Huntington Beach” Donna Mulgrew 714-969-3492
4) American Assoc University Women- Women and education, opportunities and success stories – Karen Jackle – 714-848-4040
5) Bolsa Chica Land Trust – Julie Bixby – Local environment & its issues – 714-846-1011
5a.) TEENAGE ABUSE OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS. Rebekah Dell--(714) 441-0807. See www.cspinc.org/RX
6) Friends of Shipley Nature Center – Tom Livengood – 714-846-7136 – Shipley Nature center & its programs & tours
6a.) HB History or Orange County History - Mike Heywood 714-319-0327 or Heywoodhb@yahoo.com.
7) HB Human Relations Task Force – Mary Urashima -
714-374-5307 Human Rights crime prevention
If you would like to add your program to this page please contact the webmaster.
8) HB Neighborhood Watch – Carol Newman – 714-960-3188 – crime prevention for clubs business & neighborhood groups
9) Huntington Harbour Republican Women – Charlotte Christiana – 714-846-4841 – Voting, Government knowledge of principles and policies of the party
10) League of Women Voters – Margaret Ellis – 714-969-5065 Voter registration assistance & information
11) Rainbow Disposal – Sue Gordon – 714-847-3581 recycling, environmental education on a variety of topics- green expo – etc.
12) Project Self Sufficiency – Jim Sankey / Janeen Laudenbach – 714-536-5439– program designed to establish single parent households in our community & how your group can get involved in its success
13) Soroptimist International of HB – Maureen Sloan – 714-841-0036 – experts on Domestic Abuse, safe dating, programs for women & girls in need
14) Women of Action- Chamber sub Committee- Brenda Meeks – Carol Ann Wall – 714-536-8888 - Info on Miss Huntington Beach Sponsorship and toys for tots campaign
15) Society of Hispanic Historical and Ancestral Research -
The Hispanic presence in the heritage of the United States.
Mimi Lozano 714-894-8161